 |
| Chilling on the Wii board |
 |
| Enjoying the snow |
Hello dear friends and family!!
Sorry it's been so long since I wrote anything. We've been really busy, getting back into routine and we all were sick as well with a cold virus a few weeks ago. But everyone doing well now! Although it appears Philip is getting more teeth again, common for this age! He's a bit fussier than normal.
 |
| Trying to put on his boots |
 |
| Loves to go downstairs and play |
Yesterday Philip and pappa hung out for the day while I was at our meeting hall with the ladies from our church. We had a wonderful day of talking and being together.
 |
| Playing with the trains |
 |
| Loves to eat the snow |
 |
| Philip really enjoys the outdoors |
 |
| Clapping the snow |
 |
| Playing in the snow bank outside our house |
 |
Always figuring out something new -
putting the cap on the pen |
Last weekend Philip and I hung out while pappa was at NECCC with the guys. We went over to Jen Woerlen's with her two girls. Philip's learning to share. He doesn't always share but I'm trying to teach him to be kind and nice to the others.
 |
| Playing hide and seek |
 |
Newest thing - watching
the snow plow out the
window |
Philip is going up and down the stairs now all alone. He loves to watch bible songs on DVD in which children are dancing and singing. We enjoy being outside when it's not too cold. Philip loves playing the snow and taking walks. He's saying all kinds of words; byebye, mama, pappa, uh-oh, more, love you, milk, ba-ba, thank you, amen, car, ball and more I can't think of right now. Fun, fun age. Saying that he is being a bit stuborn and having to work with his strong will now ;)
 |
| Playing the guitar with pappa |
I hope to keep our page updated more often for now on! Hope all is going well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment