Feb 1, 2011

More pictures from India...

Bombay airport

Philip enjoying the dog


I know random - carrying screens

Philip enjoying his truck at
grandma and grandpa's

Philip enjoying his chair

He loved to look through the door

What a cutie!! in pappa's climbing tree from his younger days

Pappa throwing Philip

In New Jersey


Philip enjoyed the airplane
and taking the pamplets from
the seat pockets:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen!
Oh your Philip is SO SWEET! I saw some of your pictures earlier last week. However now that I got to meet Philip this past weekend and to enjoy his love for life I just love looking at these new pics you've just put up :))Thanks for sharing and hope to see you again soon! :)
Mary Fitch

Jen said...

Lady,
Phillip is so so cute. It was so nice to be with you more this trip . Come again soon :)
jen