Apr 10, 2012

Easter Sunday

Found his Easter eggs
Sorry for the slow updates!! It's busy with two little ones, but loving it and Philip is adjusting well and enjoying Benjamin as well! Will update again soon, I hope!

Here are some pictures from this past Sunday, Easter, and a few other pictures as well.



4 weeks old already!

Family picture on Easter

Philip climbing a tree
(with help:))

Mummy and her boys!

3 comments:

Sherah said...

SO neat to see pictures and read a little update on you guys!!! I think of you often and mean to text but you know how life goes. =) I am praying for you in your new journey with two boys, so precious. What a special gift to give them, brothers!! Fewer bonds are as strong...especially in the church.

I hope you have a wonderful day - Benjamin is the most adorable baby I've ever seen!!!! (except for mine of course...wink)

Johanna P said...

Congratulations!!! Just heard about your baby boy today... :) Wish you all the best in the coming days!

Sherita said...

Wow, Gretch! They are both so darling! Benjamin is already getting big! Beautiful little family!!! Lots of love from me!