![]() |
| Playing outside |
![]() |
Philip and Bethany Cinnamon
enjoying a snack |
Nothing much is new here. Just thought I'd post some pictures since it's been a while:) We're doing well and enjoying the nice sunny weather, most days!
Philip's learning how to "walk" down the stairs himself now and is very independent now! It's a challenge to go to the store, library, etc. as he likes to walk everywhere himself, even in the parking lots. He's trying to say all kinds of things; truck, love you, police car, bird, drink, juice, spoon, fork, book... It's really fun!
![]() |
| Our prince |
![]() |
Enjoys reading - with
Rachel Schapf & Sylvie Derkatch |
![]() |
| Tired boy! But love the picture anyway:) |
The joys of being a mother... The other day Philip and I were eating breakfast and he started holding up his finger and trying to sing. I was wondering what he was doing. Then I remembered we have sung "This little light of mine..." and so I started to sing that song. Most have been what he was trying to sing, cause he was singing and so happy. So precious to see what they remember and learn!
Later in the day, I had given him his lunch and went to the kitchen to get my food. He started saying, "mummy, mummy" so I went back to find him holding out his hand. I forgot to pray for his food:) (We hold hands while we pray.)
No comments:
Post a Comment