May 6, 2011

Everyday life

Little charmer:)

Easter basket from Cinnamons

Always has to cover a ball around



 








Loves to build

Chilling with papa
Lately it's been extremely cold again, so been inside most of the time! Hoping spring/summer are really coming soon:) Philip is trying to say full sentence and talk to us, hard to understand but cute! He says many new words; hot, bird, bus... can't think of others right now. He makes the sound for a bird, car, pig, cow, horse, chicken and signs for help, please and thank-you!

Helping mum make muffins:)

Definitely a boy; notice
the ball!
Philip and I started an aqua-fitness class, where I exercise in the water and he is in a "boat" so he floats in front of me. We love it and now he loves the water and enjoying splashing all the time in the bath tub as well!

1 comment:

Heidi Hillman said...

He's darling! I can't believe how quickly they grow. We're just barely getting warm weather here, hopefully it heads your direction soon!