Jul 15, 2010

Some pics of Philip from Cambridge - 9 months old

Self photo - don't laugh:) We were having story time!




Look mum, I can stand! He's starting to do this more and more. Wanting to stand up by himself:) Doing pretty good.


Left: He has this fire engine and he knows how to push the button to make the siren go off.

Right: playing with pappa!




Loves the swing. Went to the park the other evening with our friends who have been here while we have.




Have found the door. Likes to swing it open and shut:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gretchen....
Just wondered if you are indeed becoming so "canadianized" (or if it's Matthew's Indian influence) that you called yourself MUM ("Look Mum, I can Stand....")! That is awesome!! I smiled! I am Mama to my kids, but if it would have been mom/mum, I would have gone MUM all the way!! :) Miss you and I enjoy peeking at your life every so often when I get a chance....

Mary Fitch

Maria said...

I had to smile to myself as well over the mum and papa. : ) Looks like you are having lots of fun with your little guy. I don't think I've ever seen him not happy. Not that I see him every day... : D

Sherita said...

He looks like a bundle of fun! Thanks for updating so we can follow along in his development and your lives! Miss you!